You need a real estate pro to get your home sold AND an expert bank negotiator who knows how to work with your bank towards a successful short sale versus foreclosing on your home. When your short sale specialist gets to the top decision maker at your bank that phone call needs to be handled perfectly - the first time. Seriously, there are no second chances with the bank's loss mitigation managers. They simply won't take time for amateurs.
At Berkshire West Realty we understand real estate and banking and we already have relationships with many of the major banks' asset managers. We know exactly what to say to each lender on each type of loan. Not only that, our computer is loaded with the names and contact information of senior managers and since we have the direct contact numbers for senior loss mitigation managers at most major banks and plenty of smaller institutional lenders we can often get your file pushed to the front of the line and approved more quickly.
We provide everything you'll ever need from an expert advisor.
- Experience selling homes in difficult market conditions.
- Years of experience negotiating with loss mitigation and asset managers.
- The systems, structure and contacts required to get your real estate short sale approved and closed quickly and with the least amount of hassle.
So... I hope this information helps you. I've provided it so that you can make the very best decision for you. My philosophy has always been to give people with the critical information they need to make informed and educated decisions so they can decide what's best for themselves. I don't try to sell, convince, cajole or pressure anybody to use my services, I simply answer questions and provide the best advice I can based on my professional experience. The end result is that many people appreciate my advice and ask for my help, which in the case of real estate short sales is absolutely free.
Why not call 951-375-0367 and put my team to work for you immediately helping you to avoid foreclosure at absolutely zero cost to you?
In this powerful and one-of-a-kind guide you'll find:
- Incredibly simple step-by-step instructions for short selling your home made so clear you could do it without an agent (if you'd prefer that route)
- Sample distress letters and the financial work sheets that you'll need should you decide to attempt a real estate short sale.
- The 8 crucial steps that MUST be taken in order to successfully short sale your home (most failures happen when just a single step gets skipped).
- Why choosing the wrong buyer can kill your chances of a successful short sale, and how to attract and identify the PERFECT buyer.
- Exactly what the banks want to see when they receive your short sale proposal and how to deliver it in a way that makes them say "Wow!"
- How to determine if your real estate agent doesn't have a clue and how to locate the pro that you can take to the bank!
- The key criteria banks look for when deciding whether to accept or reject your short sale proposal.
- The method you SHOULD be using to get a proper valuation of your home and why you want to avoid a standard appraisal.
- The secret technique I and a few other top producers use to sell homes for ABOVE the asking price in ANY market.
- How to get a team of experts to handle the entire process for you at zero cost!
- The 4-Key Questions ALL asset managers need answers to in order to approve any "short offer" on your home.
- And much more.
By acting quickly, you can get all of the help and advice you'll ever need for absolutely FREE! Accept a copy as a gift from me to you. No credit card required. No hidden agenda. Just get the book and keep it. Pass it on. It's yours. For FREE.
Claim Your FREE Copy Right Now By Simply Entering Your Name And Email Above... I'm Confident You'll Be Glad You Did!
If you're not quite certain whether or not I really know what I'm talking about, let me provide you with a FREE copy of my Home Owner's Guide To Real Estate Short Sales e-Book? That's right - get it right here for FREE. I'm confident this book will eliminate any doubts you may have and it's full of tips, information and tools that you'll need should you decide to do a short sale.